OCR Does Not Work, I Will Never Try It Again.

OCR Does Not Work, I Will Never Try It Again.

by Amit Jnagal, on December 16, 2021 11:00:00 AM PST

In over two decades of my professional experience, I never came across a ‘happy’ OCR customer. I would go as far as saying that there are no happy OCR customers!

In fact, one of the reasons we started Infrrd was to change that. As a part of our sales process, we regularly meet prospects who have burnt their fingers in the past with OCR technology. Some of them are so disappointed that they do not want to give it another try… ever!

We have turned more than 30 OCR detractors into IDP believers. But there are so many others out there that are still against trying it again. If you are one of them, read on, let me make a case for why it is time to give it another look.

Read Complete Article


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Mick Jagger Taught Me about Data Extraction from Tables

Eliminate your OCR and Manual Data Entry Bottleneck

How to Prepare Data For OCR Learning